KRC provides grants-oriented solutions, A to Z. Our primary services include funding research, preparation of grant applications, editing and review, grants management support such as performance reporting and sub-recipient monitoring, staff and board member training, and customized technical assistance responsive to your unique needs. Everything we do is performed with one goal in mind – to assist your organization in successfully securing grant funds and managing them well.. Click here
- Program Administration – Need a hand in getting your program underway? Let us provide temporary management assistance to get your program up and running or to provide interim management assistance as you work to hire or replace program staff.
- Development of Funder-Required Documents – Let us help you in developing documents that are required as a condition of grant funding. Assistance includes Sub-Recipients Agreements, Annual Action Plans/One-Year Use of Funds, Five-Year Consolidated Plans, Memoranda of Understanding, Evaluation Reports, etc.
- Implementation of Programmatic Activities – Jumpstart your program by outsourcing to us critical (and allowable) activities such as community outreach, income verification, or participant enrollment to ensure you program stays on schedule with proposed timelines and meets benchmarks.
- Data Collection – Let us conduct a review of your data collection efforts to ensure data validity and reliability and implementation of appropriate data collection efforts. Directly related to performance reporting, your ability to measure success is only as good as the data you collect and measure to make the determination.
- Performance Reporting – Regular performance reporting is required by all grant funders. Whether quarterly, biannually or annually, we can assist in developing the narrative for funder-required performance reports.
- Program Evaluation Planning – Let us assist in developing a basic, evaluation plan that establishes a process for determining if goals, objectives and planned outcomes are being met.
- Program and File Audits – Our staff can assist with conducting an internal review to ensure that your funded programs are implemented in compliance with funder’s guidelines and as described and approved under your grant agreement. Key to the process is a review of program data and documentation to ensure proper record-keeping.
- Sub-Recipient Monitoring – Similar to the program and file audit process, let us conduct monitoring visits of your grant sub-recipients to ensure proper implementation, compliance and record keeping.