Over $65 million in successfully secured and managed grant funds! This is our track record for our clients who include 501c3 Non-Profits, local municipalities, school districts, faith-based organizations and other grant-eligible organizations. With a focus on filling the gaps your staff, operations or knowledge base, we provide a spectrum of services ranging from prospect research and preparation of grant applications to progress reporting and compliance monitoring. We also specialize in working with entitlement communities managing Community Development Block Grant (CDBG), HOME and other federal grant funds awarded by the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Whether you’re a small town, suburb, or urban community, KRC has the expertise to help you find grant-funding resources and maintain compliance with extensive government grant regulations. Our knowledge and experience will assist you in researching and pinpointing appropriate funding opportunities, developing grant applications in response to complex government guidelines including but not limited to HUD Entitlement Communities, and maintaining compliance with funder guidelines, regulations and laws. It doesn’t matter if your project focuses on energy efficiency, historic preservation, or community/economic development, we provide the resources to support programs and services that benefit the public.
Grants Secured for Municipalities
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) – Neighborhood Stabilization Program ($3 million)
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) – Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant ($26 million)
- U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) – Community Development Block Grant – ($570,000)
- U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) – COPS Grant ($103,306)
- City of Birmingham, AL (CDBG and HOME)
- City of Anniston/Calhoun County HOME Consortium (CDBG and HOME)
- City of Hoover, AL (CDBG)